Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Video--April 26, 2014

Well here is the project that's taken me a few days to work on....this techi stuff is interesting, but can get very frustrating.  Doug and Bridgette had Craig's friend video-tape their special day.  The original CD that Doug gave me cannot be copied....so this is the result of that challenge!  I needed a DVD ripper....so not wanting to buy one...I downloaded a free version that warned me would have a watermark....Aimersoft ....you'll see it in the whole video...lol  I've uploaded this to YouTube...made it private and we'll see if it can be viewed through my blog.  It's not an exact duplicate....the original had four sections...where you clicked into each section, and then clicked on what you wanted to watch...very creative and of course with no watermark...it's beautiful!  All I did, once the clips were ripped from the original was just joined them with MovieMaker....added captions.  You just need to fast forward anything you don't want to watch.  Within 30 minutes of publishing onto YT...copy write music was recognized...I've watched it, and they haven't removed it yet....we'll see how long it stays like this.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment